COVID Testing Available in Moraga
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (one-time process)
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT and click “Join”
- Enter in your Email Address, First Name, and Last Name
- Create a password then click Create Account
- You will be sent an email to confirm your account
- Confirm account via email and Log in.
- Once logged in, click on your email address in the upper right and select My Profile
- Complete your information as requested in the General Information and Insurance Information tabs
- Click My Circle and click Insert to add any family members who may also receive COVID-19 testing.
- Once all family members have been added, click confirm.
Once your account is created you can take the step to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by following the instructions below.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- When logged into your GVP account, click on "My Schedule" then "By Facility"
- Click on the location that you wish to schedule testing at
- Moraga Library – Community Room
- Click on "PCR Test (Lab)"
- Select which person you would like to schedule an appointment for (if you have added others to your circle.)
- If you do not see the person you are trying to schedule for, click my profile and go to My Circle to add a family member
- There must be a user created for each person that will receive testing to ensure the patient’s information is sent to the laboratory
- Click into the date field to select desired date
- Select an appointment time
- Complete all forms as necessary.
- Once all steps are completed, you will receive an on-screen confirmation of your appointment. Click Confirm and Send and you will receive an email confirmation as well.
- If you need to schedule another appointment for yourself or a circle user, click on My Schedule and By Facility once again to go back to your location’s scheduling page
You can view your scheduled appointments by clicking on My Schedule and then clicking History
Day of Testing
- By signing up through GVP, you will not need to bring anything with them the day of testing
- You will provide the nurse with their name and verify their date of birth at the time of testing
If anyone arrives to the test site without a prior appointment scheduled, the nurse will have a QR code available that you can scan to be brought directly to GVP to create their account and/or schedule their test.
- Results will be available within 2 calendar days through the LSA Patient Portal. You will receive an email from LSA with the portal link and your access code to view your results.
If you have problems with the GVP website, please use this email address email@example.com