Administrative Services Director, Norman Veloso
The Administrative Services Director assumes full management responsibility for Finance, Human Resource, and Risk Management services and activities including:
- Financial Reporting and Management
- Human Resource including Recruitment, Benefits Management, and Daily Operations
- Information Technology
- Preparation of Operating and Capital Improvement Budgets
- Risk Management including Financial, Human resource, and Liability Risk Management
- Strategic Financial Planning and Analysis
- Supervision of Accounting Services
Administrative Services Technician, Donna Sullivan
The Administrative Services Technician performs a variety of technical accounting duties involved in the preparation, review, and maintenance of financial records including accounts payable, payroll. This position also performs and assists with various human resource functions, including personnel records maintenance, recruitment, and benefits administration.
Accountant, Cecilia Nguyen
The Accountant performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; designs, develops and evaluates workflow processes for the financial system.