Moraga Day Camp
Let the fun begin! Join us for weekly themed fun and games at Moraga Day Camp this summer. For ages 5.5 - 11. We have designed this camp with your child’s safety and wellbeing in mind. Campers will be organized into stable groups of 14 or less to participate in camp activities that include games, arts and crafts, and unique activities that complement the weekly camp theme. Please send campers with a face mask, water bottle, lunch, and two snacks each day.
- All drop-off and pick-up will occur at Hacienda de las Flores.
- All campers must be registered by the Thursday before the camp week starts.
- Children will be divided into separate groups upon enrollment and assigned to a “home-base.” When registering online, you will have the option to list others that you would like your child to be with, we will do our best to group them together, but cannot guarantee all requests.
- Children will be kept in the same group for a minimum of three weeks, whenever possible.
- Note: family members will be kept together whenever possible, regardless of age.
This program will follow social distancing, sanitation, and hygiene practices specified by Contra Costa Health Services, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please reference Moraga Day Camp Policies and Practices to read the most current program information from Town staff.
Moraga Day Camp is not designed for high-risk individuals, or those who have family members who are high-risk. People of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Please consult your healthcare professional for family specific recommendations before enrolling in Moraga Day Camp should there be any questions or concerns.
Check back in early April for more information and weekly themes.
We are working with several vendors to safely offer enrichment camps this summer in Moraga. More information will be available in early April. Visit our online catalog to view enrichment options and to register for a program.
Counselor In Training (CIT) Program
- Age 13-16 (by June 1)
- Two consecutive weeks of volunteering during the summer (Mon-Fri 8:30am-3:30pm)
- Mandatory orientation night May 18, 2020 (for CIT and at least 1 parent)
- Training with camp staff on Tuesday 6/1 and Thursday 6/3
*Registration for an interview time does not guarantee admission into the CIT Program.