Art in Public Spaces Committee
- 5:00 pm
- Meets quarterly - 3rd Monday of February, May, August, November
- 335 Rheem Boulevard
Town Council Cambers
Moraga, CA 94556
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Teresa Onoda, Chair
- Suzanne D'Arcy, Vice-Chair
- Christina Pelchat
- Grant Rusk
- Graham Thiel
- David Zeimer
If you would like to contact any of the Art in Public Spaces Committee Members, please send an email.
The Art in Public Spaces Committee (APSC) consists of three members appointed by the Town Council and includes one Town Council member, one Design Review Board member, one Park and Recreation Commission member and one member from the Moraga Park Foundation. The committee’s purpose is to implement a Public Art Policy for art in public spaces including:
- Reviewing and recommending the selection and acceptance of loaned or donated artwork to the Town Council
- Reviewing and making recommendation to the Town Council on the deaccession or removal of artwork
The Committee is working on several projects to promote public art in the Moraga community. Current projects of the APSC include:
Public Art, Sculptures
Utility Box Artwork
- Video Series - Moraga Presents: The Arts
Art in Public Spaces Committee Volunteer Application for 2022
In 2022, there will be 1 opening on the Art in Public Spaces Committtee.
Note: Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 beginning at 6:00 pm.
Appointments begin March 1, 2022.